Saturday, October 2, 2010

(54) Shoot High, Aim Low

There was a big debate between an apple-fanboy (read: a friend of mine) and a realist (a.k.a. me). Having run out of points to debate after a while, we were googling for topics and I landed on a blog. We debated a bit longer, got exhausted and quit.

This is an excerpt from one of the bloggers posts:

list 8 quality( which I am looking for) in my soulmate...

1. must be a total illiterate.. like the typical pattikadu (example madhubala in roja)

2. english pesa therinja straight forward reject

3. ennoda konjam colour`ah iruntha ok but not neccessary

4. should know carnatic music (if u r a bob dylan fan straight reject)

5. obvious super`ah samaika theriyanum

6. if u r a SJ surya or a chimbu fan.. again reject, but must be a captain fan

7. of course.. intha centimeter alavakuu hair style is a big turn off.. min 1.5 ft from the root on the head

8. duh..?? one more... like homer would say i cant think abt it...


I am still undecided if should categorize it as funny or radical ?? Damn I am confused!

No comments: