Monday, October 4, 2010

(52) horrible, depressing, irritating

Just when I thought I could squeeze a few more weeks of warm cozy weather. Not nice-hot summer, just mildish warm weather, somebody has other plans: cloudy, rain, patchy fog, highs in mid 50's...Thats all the weather god has to offer!

Who is this weather god? I wish he had a facebook page. Would have been much easier to vent some of my frustration..

Time to dig out the layers: jackets, coats, gloves...

The only consolation is the foliage and the colors that come with it, that too for just a few more weeks!

5 comments:

Titaxy said...

lovely pic

RA said...

Danke!
All credit goes to NewEngland :P

viswajith.k.n said...

hold on...she reads your blog too? and may god bless you folks with the ravages of winter for the next 7 months.

RA said...

@boss: should I consider your comment as innocence or ignorance?

viswajith.k.n said...

innocence personified!